5/05/2006 10:37:00 AM [ link ]
I guess that wasn't the best way to leave things, but honestly I just didn't have anything to say for a while. I'm still not sure that I do.
A brief summary of things that are Different and Not Different since the last time I posted:
- I don't dance much anymore.
- But I do play the piano more often.
- I am still in love.
- I live in a different apartment.
- I take the shuttle to campus every day.
- I cook more. I am becoming proud of my cooking.
- I am still lost.
- I am very seriously weighing the pros and cons of quitting grad school. Or at least doing something different for a while. I have not come to a decision yet. This stresses me out immensely.
- I have approximately ten times as many grey hairs as I did a year ago.
- I am officially one quarter of a century old.
- Very few people remembered my birthday this year. This saddened me more than it should have. You reap what you sow, right?
- I apparently did not learn from the above. One month and one day later, I forgot to call my own mother on her birthday. I am probably not the best daughter.
- I eat breakfast every day and keep a reasonable sleep schedule.
And so. I'll see what happens if I try to write a little, every once in a while.